Cambridge Mask’s™ filtration system, incorporating particulate filtering layers and military grade carbon meets N99 standard of particulate filtration, providing nearly 100% protection from particulate pollution such as PM2.5 and PM0.3.
PREORDER The British Pollution Solution
CAMBRIDGE MASK CO PRE ORDER WEBSITE
This is a mini-site linked to www.cambridgemask.com and owned by Cambridge Mask Co.
Due to unprecedented global demand we have now sold out of some popular sizes. We are taking pre-orders for production at our factory. You can place an order on this website
Important points to note:
- Pre-sale quantities are strictly limited so that we do not promise masks we cannot deliver.
- We only offer our PRO mask Churchill (plain black) and Admiral (blue) in sizes medium and large. These are the only kind available for pre-order. All masks will contain our military filter technology, which removed 99.6% of viruses, 99.7% of bacteria as well as gas and particulate pollution. A size guide can be found HERE.
- Due to production, shipping and IT system limitations, we are only able to offer 1 variation per order e.g. 10 x Medium Churchill NOT 5x Medium Churchill and 5x Large Churchill. There is no limit on number of masks, just variation. If you make multiple orders we will try to merge them together and refund shipping cost. Please make sure to use the same name and address.
- “WAVE 1” is sold out. Delivery on “WAVE 1” orders are expected to begin shipping on February 29, 2020.
- “WAVE 2” is sold out. Delivery on “WAVE 2” orders are expected to begin shipping on March 16, 2020.
- “WAVE 3” is sold out. Delivery on “WAVE 3” orders are expected to begin shipping on March 30, 2020.
- “WAVE 4” is selling now. Delivery on “WAVE 4” orders are expected to begin shipping on Mid April, 2020.
- These shipping times are a best estimate and are not guaranteed. We are doing our best to get masks to those who need them as quickly as possible but are putting quality before quantity.
- Masks will be shipped WITHOUT the usual metal tin and paper user guide. This is to make shipping cheaper and faster for people that need masks urgently. Masks will be sent in a sealed pouch with a barcode. The digital file for the user manual will be uploaded to this site before you receive your order. The masks are exactly the same specification as the PRO masks sold on our main website, just packaged differently.
- We have extended a 10% discount on our usual pricing to reflect the fact that we are not including the tin with the mask. Masks will be £ 22.50 each. Any other discount codes for our main website will not apply to pre-order mask sales.
- Masks will be shipped from the United Kingdom. We offer global shipping at our normal rates. All shipping will be done as fast as we are able to offer it, so only 1 flat rate is being applied depending on your country and quantity of masks ordered.
You can read answers to our frequently asked questions on the main website HERE. This includes usage limits, washing instructions, product specifications etc.